Various Artists - Nicola Conte Presents Viagem 4 
1. 7 De Ouros - 'So Balanço'
2. Myrzo Barroso - 'Consolaçao'
3. Quarteto 004 - 'O Morro Naó Tem Vez'
4. Bossa Jazz 3 - 'Outra Vez'
5. Luli - 'Ballero'
6. Anilza Leoni - 'Balumba'
7. Bwana Trio - 'Cute'
8. Shirley e O Tuca Trio - 'Gosto Do Que e Bom'
9. Betinho Do Vibraphone - 'Pandeiro Triste'
10. As Compositoras - 'Ponto De Vista'
11. Luiz Henrique & Os Copa 5 - 'Samba Novo'
12. Quarteto De Saba - 'Pra Que Chorar'
13. Marcos Moran - 'Batucada Surgiu'
14. Quarteto De Bruno Solis - 'Upa Neguinho'
15. Bossa Nova + 5 - 'Saudade Vem Correndo'
16. Gilda Horta - 'Litoral'
17. Rosana Tapajos - 'Te Quero Assim'
Far Out Recordings is delighted to unveil the fourth instalment of this unique and diverse compilation series. ‘Viagem 4,’ Nicola Conte’s seminal reboot of swing series highlights the upfront bossa and samba jazz rhythms that have kept the cafes, clubs and jazz halls of Brazil heaving for over five decades. The Viagem series takes its fourth voyage back to the 60’s era swinging Brazil. Digging ever deeper, Brazilophile and Italian jazz don Nicola Conte has re-discovered seventeen choice rarities 1962 - 1970. As the global centre for all that was musically cool, these bossa nova and samba jazz hybrids blend the passion and far out darkness of Afro-Brazilian music with the sophisticated styles of Europe and North America. Often written to take bossa back to the people and in protest against the dictatorship that held sway in 1964, these long-neglected classics are expertly conjured together by Blue Note, Universal and Schema recording artist Nicola Conte.