Various Artists - Gilles Peterson Presents Brazilika 
1. Azymuth - 'Intro (Manha)' Demo Version
2. Friends From Rio - 'Os Escravos do Jo'
3. Jose Mauro - 'Obnoxious'
4. Krishnanda - 'Esta Tudo Ai'
5. The Ipanemas - 'Canto Pra Oxum (Song For Oxum)'
6. Clara Moreno - 'Deixa a Nega Gingar'
7. Sidney Miller - 'E isso Ai'
8. The Ipanemas - 'Malandro Quando Vaza'
9. Grupo Batuque - 'Berimbal (Capoeira)'
10. Aleuda - 'Galope'
11. Krishnanda - 'Quem Sou Eu'
12. Democustico - 'Vagalume'
13. Azymuth - 'Melo Dos Dois Bicudos'
14. Binario - 'Balinha'
15. Joyce, Nana Vasconcelos, Mauricio Maestro - 'Chegada'
16. Friends From Rio 1 - 'Francisco Cat' (Pressure Drop Remix)
17. Arthur Verocai - 'Tudo De Bom' (Domu Remix)
18. Grupo Batuque - 'Na Batida Do Agogo' (Osunlade Remix)
19. Azymuth - 'Depois Do Carnival' (Spiritual Soul Remix)
20. Zeep - 'Memories' (Jose Carretas Remix)
21. Joyce - 'Feijao Com Arroz' (Bassline Mix)
22. Jose Roberto Bertrami & His Modern Sound - 'Joanna'
23. Alex Malheiros & Banda Utopia - 'Uno Esta'
World renowned BBC Radio 1 DJ Gilles Peterson compiles a spectacular collage mix tape from the vaults of Far Out Recordings for this fifteenth anniversary celebration. A close friend to Joe Davis for 25 years, Gilles Peterson has been a constant supporter of the original and best UK based Brazilian record label. The pair released the original ‘Brazilika’ compilation on Gilles’ Talking Loud label 15 years ago and now go full circle with the fourth installment in Far Out’s series following block party mixes from Kenny Dope, 4 Hero and Andy Votel. Brazilian music aficionados Peterson and Davis introduced a new generation to the cream of Brazil’s bossa and post-bossa artists and here expertly blend the timeless with the new breed from Far Out’s vast catalogue. Gilles Peterson’s ‘Brazilika’ includes five exclusive unreleased tracks and is the definitive collection of Far Out’s work, taking us on a breathless ride through a beautiful and barmy Brazil.